Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Prediction Failed

Initially I thought, Argentina or Brazil will win the World Cup, but prediction failed.

Then, I thought Uruguay will win the cup as there history showing that Europeans don't win in foreign soil and it's always alternate continent wins i.e:

2006: Italy (Europe)
2002: Brazil (South America)
1998: France (Europe)
1994: Brazil (South America)
1990: West Germany (Europe)
1986: Argentina (South America)
1982: Italy (Europe)
1978: Argentina (South America)
1974: Germany (Europe)
1970: Brazil (South America)
1966: England (Europe)
1962: Brazil (South America)

Then, with my numerology, I predicted Germany to win.
But now all gone.

An European team is going to win for the 1st time in foreign continent for 1st time.

Moreover, it will be 1st time for either Spain or Holland to win World Cup.

Till Semifinals, Holland is yet to loose any match. Will they keep up the record.

Let's wait and see.

No comments: