Saturday, July 31, 2010

A day that was wasted

I'm tide up with my current job engagement. Nevertheless, my firm still need me for stock count. In addition, I was assigned with 2 more juniors. I though it should be a big company that requires 3 staffs to perform stock count.

When I was there at the venue, there were 2 divisions, the list was ready for Division A, thus my junior started with his count. I went to another Division with hope that the count was ready to be performed. However, the management just started to finalise the stock figures. Thus we had to wait till lunch hour without doing anything. Half day wasted.

Then we went for lunch at Chilis' (The Empire, Subang) courtesy of the client. We came back around 2.30pm to continue the count. Then i realise, I had to go to Bursa for a briefing on the Rat Race because I'm the team leader.

Luckily my other junior finished his count at Division A, so I told him to assist my other junior for the Division B count and I left to Bursa. The briefing was scheduled at 4pm and I was there sharp on the dot.

When I walked to the room, the other leaders were also there. But the main leader was not there. Damn, the org representative was late, so the briefing was also late. When the briefing started the mike was passed to Technical head, "Mr.Anti Bulan" from FTAA.

As he started, his phone rang. He just took the phone and started answering the phone on the stage itself. Damn, doesn't he know what is stage manners. First of all he should have switched off the phone else don't pick up the phone at all. That took another 5 minutes. Then when he started the speech, he said that:

1. I have been doing this run for many years.
2. Runners don't respect me.
3. I know things because I have dealt with a lot of people.
4. Fast runners will finish the race in 10minutes

Rather than briefing, he was taking all nonsense. It was instead like sharing his egoness.

There goes 2nd half of the day. Another waste. I could have at least finalised my file for submission if I had stayed at my office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Meyya, who is the Mr Anti Bulan? We want to know who he is.

Anonymous said...

Oh he gave bad image to FTAAA, so sad...