Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm available on market NOW

1/11/11 became an auspicious day for me where I came out from hell. Yes, I left my firm and now I'm awaiting for good offer for which interviews that I have gone.

May may say I made a wrong decision by just resigning without a job.

But I just needed a break.
-I have been working till midnight for the first 6 months
- to settle my personal stuffs to ensure my life path is going right direction

Of course I have my contingency plan where I was actually offered by another medium audit firm. And I can also go back to Deloitte at anytime due to my current contribution in Toastmasters.

I didn't like the firm for various reasons:
- Incompetent/Irresponsible staffs which made me to do their works too
- Heavy workload ( 3 listed companies for a manager to handle on his own)
- Some of my bosses screw me till every can notice it and they even say F*** You.
- Even during my holiday and MC, i had to work
- I don't see anyone motivating or encouraging each other to create better working environment
- I can foresee the Company may have going concern problem as they are loosing clients and they new clients are lesser than what they loose
- Different kind of treatment for different managers/staffs

However, I still learnt a lot on technical matters, people management and work management. Thus, I will never say I wasted my life in MAZARS but I will never be there anymore, nor encourage anyone to go there.

No comments: