Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MALAKOFF RUN - 19 Dec'10

I was not focusing on this run after having tiring week of Tibi Run and Biathlon. Furthermore, I had only 4 hours sleep after coming back from my company annual dinner.

As all the finisher will get a medal, I decided to take it easy. So I started from the middle with Chun Ming. I was merely jogging for 1st 2km. Then I followed Sadik, my former colleague. Then he said that he is making me slow, so I decided to increase a bit of speed to overtake the people in front of me.

I knew the route is going to be tough at Bkt damansara. it's my 1st time running in that route. I didn't had any pressure as I was overtaking all my running friends after that.

There were adequate marshals and water stations along the way. As I reached finishing, they asked me to go to goodies bag centre. It contained:

1. One bottle of Gatorade
2. One box of Cereal
3. One bottle of shampoo

Of course, during registration, we got the branded vest.

All these may cost more than RM50, which is above our registration fee of RM50. BUT we don't really need all these.

Perhaps the organiser can reduce the price by just giving us the medal would do rather than giving all above.

Anyway, my timing was 1:02 for 12km with slow jog for 1st 2km.

Aiming to finish the year with a bang in Melaka Coastal Run next week.

No comments: