Sunday, December 21, 2008

Malakkof Run - 12km -21 Dec'08

It was a new track for me. I really wanted a sweet ending for the year. So I took part i this event. The 1st 300M is within the Taman. The route was narrow. I got stuck in between the crowd. Once the whistle was blown, these people started walking. C'mon, this is running event ok. I could only come out from the crowd upon coming out from the entrance. The starting was really crap. However, it was too late to catch up with the front runners. Still I pushed myself to overtake most of them. The route was challenging as there were 3 hill side (ntrance of KLGCC, Sime Darby & Exit of KLGCC). When I was at 2nd loop, a guy dressed in orange paced me well. I followed him and we overtook each other till the Sime Darby Water station. After that, he was tired n left me running alone. But still I closed the gap with a veteran runner in front of me. We run together till the exit of KLGCC. After that, I on my turbo as the finishing was downhill. I manage to overtake 5 runners. When I finished, saw my timing was 51.07. I could have done better, only if I had a good start.




Here we go

The gift of my achievement

Here's my running mates results:

  • 46'08 - Jasni Khairil
  • 46'54 - Syahidan bin Alias
  • 48'35 - Daniel Tan
  • 48'36 - Ronnie See
  • 49'57 - Stanley Cheong
  • 51'07 - Meyyappa Manickam
  • 53'?? - Fadli Abu Bakar
  • 55'20 - Frank Chong
  • 55'38 - Hasrul Sham
  • 55'48 - Justin Lee
  • 56'35 - Wong Ram Bo
  • 57'48 - Hailmi Masro
  • 58'26 - Muhammad Fadhil Fadzil (Afad)
  • 58'31 - Nazib Ngainin
  • 59'10 - Yip Kit Weng
  • 59'17 - Jamie Pang
  • 59'37 - Ghejanthran
  • 60'00 - Lawrence
  • 64'40 - Wong Kei Ming

No comments: