Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Campus Run - 10km

Today I did 10km (i.e 2 loops of UM). Started from 3rd College > Sceince Fac > DTC > Asasi > 5th College > API > Bukit Cinta > Com.Sceice fac > 3rd College.
As I was reaching Bkt Cinta, a football player was pacing me, 10meteres behind. I just continued to my 2nd lap, n he still followed me. I increased my pacing n he still manage to keep up the pacewith me. However, when I reached Bkt Cinta for 2nd time, he couldn catch me. The gap widened to 100M. He could not catch me till I reach 3rd College.
That shows my supremacy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there,
so 1 round of um is about 5km?u mean fr 3rd college-library-dtc-12thcollege-api-damansara gate area-8th college-comp. fac-science fac-library-3rd college?
oh..that is like going up n down hiil?
i'm fr engineering fac. jes started getting serious into races.. i've always wanted to train within campus but i'm not sure bout the distance.. sometimes, lectures end at 5 or 6pm, so i cant go back..
thx for the info..

Forza Meyya said...

Yup, its 5km. If u follow 2nd college, its 5.5km. U can run at night around 8pm as there wont be much cars around.