Monday, December 8, 2008

21km Run on 6 Dec 08

After Bali & India trip, I lost touch with long distance running. Put on 2kg. Needed to loose weight and train up for upcoming Mallakof Run and GE Run. So I took up chalenge to join Ronnie for Long Run.

1st half was fine. I was slow at hill but manage to keep up the pace at straight road. However, at 2nd half, for the last 5.5km (from Bkt Tunku), I felt the tiredness and lost the pace with Ronnie & Stanley Cheong. When I was at Bank negara, which was just 1 mile away from finishing lane, my left knee started aching, but I still manage to carry on and finished the race.

1'43.50 - Stanley Cheong
1'44.10 - Ronnie
1:46.51 - Meyyappa
1'49.40 - Yap Chee Kuang
1'55.22 - Wong Kei Ming

Whatever, my target was just to finish the race. Next training will be on 8th Dec which is 14km. I aim to do better then. What mind conceive, Body can Achieve.

No comments: