Friday, December 19, 2008

Campus Run - 18 Dec'08

It was nice to run at my campus after lapse of 5 months. I went for 8km today, started from 3rd College (my hostel), run tru library, accouting faculty (my faculty), then tru small hill of Engineering faculty, then to Alam Bina faculty, Medicine faculty, do a u turn n come thru 6th college, 2nd College, 1st college, cross over to Pusat Asasi, run tru 5th College, Pusat Sukan. Then the main challenge, to get past Bukit Cinta, then run tru 10th College, 8th College, Computer Sceince faculty and finish it back to my college.

On the way to 8th College, I saw monkeys blokking the road. What the heck, there are around 15 of them. I just increase my speed and went on. But when i got nearer to them, they ran away from me. What a funny incident.

Tommorow, Im going to gym and saturday will be my rest day for Sundays Malakkof Run.

No comments: