Monday, September 22, 2014

Area D3 contest - 13 sept

I decide to give opportunity to deloitte tmc members, thus took the chance to represent Kuantan TMC. As the venue is a place where I'm used to be, because it's the place where I won my 1st divison podium finishing for Evaluation contest in 2007.

I knew my main contender would be Jamilah from MAS cempaka. Nevertheless, I didnt underestimate anyone, as anything could happen. When draws made, I was the 1st contestant for both the contest.

Nevertheless, the D1 contest went on 1st and there was only 1 contestant. My turn was next. I poke and the audience reaction was there. I never want to go towards red light, thus I ended my speech at yellow light itself.

As for evaluation, I had only 5 minutes as 1st contestant. Thus, I went up to the stage and spoke what I really felt about the speaker in my style. Again, I didn't touch the red light zone.

When the results were announced, Jamilah grabbed both 2nd place and I got both champion title. Nevertheless, I know she will come back strongly, together with other contestants from other areas. Thus, need to buck up.

No comments: