Sunday, May 12, 2013

Larian Bersama Bomba - 12 May'13

After tough hill run on Thursday and blood donation on Friday, looked like I needed a recovery. As I woke up, I was already sweating. This just shows how humid it was in KL. The route is a normal 11km route for KL runs which I'm very familiarise.

I ensured myself to be enough stretched and warmed. As the race started 15 minutes late due to late arrival of top Bomba people. I already knew it's going to be humid. There were 2 water station, which I really needed due to the humidity.

At beginning, I allowed most of them to overtake me, as my aim was to pick up towards last 5 km after the major hills. After passing by Indian High commission, I started to push myself and as I reached Dataran Merdeka, my final sprint made me to overtake 2 runners.

My placing was 109 with timing of 58:03 (although not my best), nevertheless I completed with with my fitness at minimum level.

No comments: