Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Finally I got it

In always wanted to be a podium finisher at a Tamil speech contest. After few TV appearance, it was the time to against the cream of the crops. After last year's dismal performance. I didn't put much hopes this round as I just wanted to make it for the numbers.

Furthermore, going against speakers from India and Tamil educated like Devan, Ramzan, Vasanthi, Anbil and Sujatha is definitely a uphill task. Tusk, I went there and just told my own story.

My main aim was to give a strong message and ensure audience remembers my message, regardless of winning or loosing.

I was contestant number 4. I did it on my own style and received thunderous applause from the audience and I had the satisfaction.

When announcement came, as usual, bit of nervousness will be there and when my name was announced, I was really happy and exited. At least it's a boost for me to continue in my speeches.

My speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCiZbbba-3c&list=UUzXmSr0WDFwivrle86IXbdA&index=34


My Table Topics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tojFeiQId8&list=UUzXmSr0WDFwivrle86IXbdA&index=26



No comments: