Sunday, May 5, 2013

Finally I'm done


Finally I'm done with the voting. I have exercise my rights and responsibility. Normally on Sunday morning will be my sports day, but today I postponed it just for the sake today's event which only comes every 4/5 years once.

I didn't want to go early as I knew it's gonna be pack with early comers and long que. Thus, I went there at 10.30. Got myself verified and waited at the que. It took only 20 minutes for the que to clear. Upon entering the balloting room, the SPR person verified my details and looked at face. Just wondering do I look like "Bangla". Proceed to manicure "session" and got my ballot.

Saw half stamp on the sheet thus I asked the SPR lady if it should be the right way and she said yes. Nevertheless, other half stamp was at their sheet.

Finally, put down my preferred candidate and folded it properly and put it in. I just used my right hand, worried on the ink part.

Another interesting, I came back home and tried to wash the ink with shower gel, it's gone. Just look at the photo above. Damn, what if i use a stringer detergent? Does this mean, I can vote again with another IC?

The SPR people has to be changed or more loop holes can be seen.

In addition, today I wore yellow short of course not bersih shirt), but one of my running shirt. I just wanted to show, that we need some change.

Whatever, I voted for the 3rd time in my life for the General Election of Malaysia.

No comments: