Saturday, June 30, 2012

Finally I achieved

As Toastamster, everybody has to become a President at 1 particular juncture. I took the challenge and became the President of Deloitte KassimChan TMC.

From the term started till the end, I had many challenges, but all was resolved with courage.

People said/commented that I:
1. Demanding
2. Harsh
3. Looks Scary
4. Ego
5. Adament

I was not bothered, because, I was serving with sincerity, conviction, integrity, straight forward and never cheated anyone.

The club had only 13 members and I manage to turn it around to 20 members with regular meetings. I pushed myself to achieve 10/10 points, but only achieved 9, which is still President Distinguished Award. Lack of commitment from certain members, overpromising and being passengers, was other challenges that I faced.

When I needed held from some Officials, it was not there, as they were there for fame, But I had Chan Siew Peng, whom walked with me at the beginning till the club came out from ICU stage. Great to have her as my mental support.

I moved forward on steady manner. Whenever I moved forward, I endure I was fit for it. I respect whom suppose to be respected and never bothered abt the rest. As saying goes, "If you stop and bark at every dog that you see along the way, you would not reach your destination". That's what I practised.

Thanks to all whom helped me. I'm feel gratefull to all of you.

No comments: