Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HooHa Run - 10 Oct


I registered for the run as it offers medal compared to Nike run which has only the shirt. The funny part, there were no numbers given for the run.
Since it's just a fun run, as long we complete it, we will get a medal with the submission of coupon. But, there was another trick, people also could purchase the medal for RM10, what the heck.
Anyway, coming back to my run, it started at 8.20am (8+2=10). I was not serious about the run as I was wearing a normal running shorts and was running with my specks on (luckily never fell).
As I moved for first 500M, saw Gajenthiran, so I paced him. We overtook some of the runners whom got off too fast. I thought, it would be a flat route, but my estimations were wrong as the route going towards KL Tower and KLCC was a bit hilly.
As we were reaching last 500M, on e of the official shouted that we were in 11th and 12th position. We continued with a decent pace and when I saw the Lot 1 Juntion, I knew it's the finishing, so sprinted for the last 50M and finished with 17:07 minutes.
Next race will be Mizuno Run at UPM.

No comments: