Saturday, August 1, 2009

SCREWED UP DAY FOR ME - 1/8/09

Lost in IAFG (Inter Accounting Firm Games)
I was the defending champion for 1500M for 2 years and today I had to surrender my title to Muhammad Ali (the guy whim I beat last year). I just took a wrong strategy of starting slow and pacing with another guy fro KPMG. This let Ali to break the gap to 50metres. At 2nd lap that KPMG guy slowed down and started jogging. This left me stranded and I had to chase him. Imanage to close the gap to 20metres but it was too late. I will try to avenge my defeat with him at upcoming Rat race. I did 5:09 whereas Ali did 4;53. Some boost was my firm won 4x400M where i was the anchor. slighly happy for that.

Loss of Handphone
I lost my handphone today and felt as iff I lost my hand. It really ruined my day.

Disqualified in Evaluation Contest
My aim was to become Division Champion and go to Genting for District Contest. But today, I was disqualidied from the contest as I exceeded the time and made Dennis (the guy) whom I always want to beat. Today he under performed, but I lost . My dream to district contest dashed.

3 comments:

Wong Kei Ming said...

sorry to hear that! do not worry, u can do it next time!

Forza Meyya said...

thanks dude.

Rishi said...

You and Dennis contested??!! I should have seen that!!!