Sunday, August 2, 2009

Adidas King of The Road - 2/8/09




After going all out yesterday on Track, I just wanted to take it easy today. Whn I reached the stadium, just jogged with Suresh around the stadium to be warmed up. When race started everybody overtook me and went. I just went on my own pace as my aim was just to complete it. I thought the route will be simple, but it was hill at every 2km. I was feeling exhausted reaching 15km. My legs were tired and I couldnt move. I saw alot of under dogs overtaking me. However, I didnt bother about them. I just wanted to complete the race. The route covered the whole area of Shah Alam, right from housing area, industrial area, city center and sports complex.

The run finished at stadium but we had to go through the underground car park which was like oven.

The handling of drinks section was "SUCKED". 100+ finished. Nobody bothered about "quee". I wanted to have MILO but it was just like mini pasar malam. No goody bags were given. Theer were adequate waters, 100+ n sponges at the refreshments stations.

I just want to take few days of before training for my Rat Race on Aug 11.

No comments: