Saturday, June 27, 2009

Worst Bib Collection in my life

Yesterday, I went to dataran Medeka to collect my bib and race kit for KLIM. When i presented my receipt to the counter person, she said that their system was down, thus my details can't be retreived. So they ask me to produce my race ID which was sent by mail.

How do I know my race ID. Furthermore, they didnt inform that we need to submit the race ID to them. The voulunteer said that if i can contact anyone to check my ID via online or I come back tommorow.

What the F***? I never had such scenario before. Luckly, Royal Selangor Club was just next door and they had WIFI and I brought my laptop with me. So I just poped in and logged in to get my ID.

Then I went back to the counter and collected my race kit and bib.

Come on, this is an international event, and we can't tolerate this kind of niusance. What is Octagon & Standard Chartered is doing? Shouldnt you have a back up plan for all this.

Hope you wont screw up during the race day.

No comments: