Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just Counting My Hours

In few hours time, I will begine my race of my life. My maiden marathon in my life. I have stasrted running road race since 2001 but never attempted more than 23km. This year I throw myself a chalengge to try 30km and I made it at Great Eastern Run.

So I throw another challenge which is to complete a marathon. Since I'm a KL boy, I would like to start it from my home ground.

For the whole week, I did 5km on Tuesday and 10km on Thursday. That's it and now Im resting to ensure Im prepared for tommorow.

My Target is just to finish within 4hours. Even I dont achieve it, it's alright because altleast I complete it.

I had to juggle between my busy work, new family, Toastmasters and running. And this 6 months was just hectic for me. I even did jogging at lake gardens at 10pm and at RSC Bukit Kiara at 11pm. All this is just for the sake of keeping myself for for the marathon.

I have started feeling the pressure and nervousness.

Whatever it is, Im just going to run my race as the tagline says "Run Your Race".

No comments: