Monday, June 29, 2009

Thank You!

Though I did not meet the target of below 4 hours but I still completed it. It was because of these people that I would like to thank:

1.The director of the movie "Run Fatboy Run"
I decided to take part in maarthon after watching this movie. It was abt a fat man who received a "boo" from his frens for taking part in marathon but yet completed the race with much hurdles. And by completing it, he got back his divorced wife.

2. Ronnie
His leadership in running actually inspired many runners. He adequately arranged for training/running sessions to ensure we are adequately prepared for the competition. Although we had a little bit "buffle and huffle" in between but I took it positively and made a come back.

3. My wife
When ever, im back from training or competition, she always there to perform light massages at my leg so that I wont feel anymore aches the next day. Even yesterday, she helped me to massage my knee and I don't feel anything today. She was really understood my feelings as sprtsman although she doesnt really involves in sports.

4.Freinds (too many)
All of you who sent me messages via email, facebook and mobile to wish me luck. Thank you everyone.

No comments: