Sunday, September 26, 2010

Olympic Day Run - 26 Sept

I'm taking part in a run after lapse of 3 weeks due to Raya and Mt Kinabalu trip. Though I'm still recovering from the tiredness and also flu, but I still wanted to know my fitness status.

Since the medals were 150 and some star runners were not around, I thought of taking it easy. When the race was about to begin, me and Suresh could not enter the cage as it was damn pack. If we were to start from the back, the we can kiss good bye to the medal.

Thus we started from the side, but still got stuck with the crowd and had to overtake those amateurs. I manage to get out of the big group at the bank negara hill. Then saw Amutha, so I followed her. We paced each other till Lake Gardens. Then, my leg couldn't allow me to move faster.

But I still pushed myself and when I reached finishing lane, the official gave me numb 43. Great, I finished in top 50 at least. My timing was 33.29. After that, I started vomiting. That proved that I pushed myself till I broke my stamina box.

There were MILO, WATER and Rebina. BUT there also COCA COLA. Damn, which sportsman will drink COKE after a race.

My next race will be the HOO HAA Run on 10 Oct. Hope to do better there.

2 comments:

CCH said...

Hey! You're what category? Mine F. Got No. 54 ( 38 min ). Congrats to you!

Forza Meyya said...

I'm in A category (Men Open). Congrats to you too.