Sunday, August 15, 2010

Long Run @ 15 Aug 2010

After 2 weeks, I'm going again for the long run. This time with the Pacemakers led by Ronnie.

As the run started, Ronnie started his turbo. I took low risk an went slow. After Bank negara, Zhi Shen slowed down. I had to run alone. Come Bkt Tunku, saw Guan Chye, struggling to run. I paced him but he was slowing down after that.

That left me alone till Hartamas. After doing the extra loop of 2.2km, I took a short break to refresh myself.

Upon starting 2nd half, I followed Stanley because he wanted to go slow too. This time Zhi Shen, led the team (after that don't know what happen).

Stanley paced me till Tijani hills. We took a short water break and continued. With 2km to go, he had knee problem. So I had to push my self to overtake the front runners. I increased my pace till lake Garden and saw Kenny Tan.

Overtook him and made a sweet finish with total timing of 2:01.38.

No comments: