Monday, March 8, 2010

Most Romantic Tamil Movie That I Watched

Yesterday me and my wife went to watch "Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya" acted by Simbhu and dazzling Trisha.

I wanted to watch the movie not because of the actor but because of the Director, Gautham Menon, whom is known to deliver romantic movies. And of course, "TRISHA".

Good thing abt the movie:
- Everything was realistic.
-Only made for youths and lover people
- Fantastic songs and background music. It's AR Rahman what,
- Changed Simbhu from a masala boy to lover boy.
- Good background at Kerala and USA

Bad thing:
-The story dragged at certain juncture, where he could have cut short and finished it

It was Goutham menon's personal story. After delivering Minnale and Varanam Ayiram which is also based on his personal story, this is another one. All 3 movies does not have link. I just wonder how many girls were Goutham went after?

Anyway, it was worth watching the movie.

No comments: