Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bareno Run - 14th Mar'10

I'm running after lapse of 3 weeks and I planned to take up shorter distance as I'm focusing on my 1500M for IAFG.

I have run at Bukit Jalil during last year, thus I knew that it's going to be a bit challenging with the hills.

As they started, there were 10 of them shooted to the front and I followed Kei Ming for 1st 200M. Then, I was placed 4th. I realised that most of the good runners were in the 10km and 15km category, thus it made my job easier.

I kept my distance close to the 2nd and 3rd place runners till the big hill before the school. That's where a disaster happened where, my right leg calf got pulled and I had to slow down my run. This made the 5th placing guy to overtake me at the hills. I had to go slow as I couldn't push that much.

Later, my campus Junior Murali pass by me as he was the 15km runner. He told me that there is on 1km left. So I just pushed myself and overtook the guy and get back my 4th placing and shooted till the finishing.

If I never had the cramp, top 2 placing could be in my hand. But. it's alright, I still got a trophy (big and nice). Timing was 24:11.

Taking rest to ensure I can climb KL Tower next week.

No comments: