Friday, March 19, 2010

Bib Collection for KL Towerthon

Two days ago, I received a letter from the organisers on confirming my participation. They also indicated the bib number and requested me to bring along the letter for the collection of Bib and T-shirt.

Today morning, when I went to the official and showed the letter, they requested for the reporting card hich is atteached with the collection of number slip which was issued during registration. They said that, they dont need have that letter which was posted to me 2 days ago. Luckily, I brought the card/slip. Else, I need to come back tommorow. What a crap stuff they did. Improper communication btw organiser and technical adviser.

Next thing I realised my friend, Kei Ming's name was not even in the record. He had to wait for more than 1 hour to rectify his registration status. What the heck?

Hope they dont screw up the event on Sunday.

No comments: