Sunday, May 31, 2009

Long Run - 31 May'09

I couldnt join my usual group as I came back late from workon Frday. Thus I went to track to do some short sprints yesterday. I realise I need to buck up on my track.

However, today I decided to do 20km. I stated at 6am from the Playground at Lake Gardens. Here's my route: Lake Garden --> Bank Negara-->Bkt Tunku -->Income tax Dept--> Hartamas and run back on reverse order.

As I was going through Bank Negara, I saw 3 runners running, so I just followed them. They said they are going to do 25km but same pit stop at Petronas. So pace with them. Upon reaching income tax Dept, they took the GE route with is 3km longer then came back to normal route.

Upon having 5 minutes break at Petronas, I countinued back. The weather was cold and not warm as the previous run. I didnt bring water with me and my throat started to dry upon recing Stadium. But I still continued. Luckily, at Tijani Hill, there's was a bungalow wheer the pipe was fixed out side. So we took, a short pit stop to refresh ourself.
Then as usual continue till finishing line.

Suddenly I saw my neighbour, doing slow jog at Carcosa. So I companied her for 2 loops.

Overall I manage to cover 30km today. Atleast something beofre the big day.

My next race would be Klang Half Marathon on 7th June'09.

No comments: