Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Team Malaysia FAN Run - 1 Dec'13

It's my 2nd last run for the year. I wanted to go slow at the beginning at pick up the speed after 5km. Glad to meet my ex-colleague Fariq. As usual, I started at the middle and ran with Mr.Kumar, my running friend.

after 5km, I increased my pacing and realised, I was overtaking more runners. That gave me more motivation as the distance between runners were shorter. When you are at the font pack, the distance between runner will be wider due to their fast pacing.

As usual, Putrajaya is known for its humidity and flyovers. along the way, there were adequate water stations and also supporters cheering up.

When I reach the finishing lane, as usual it was packed, but the giveout of goodie bag and medal was in proper.

However, the medal for 15km and 10km was the same. Perhaps they could have atleast indicated the distance on the medal. I received empty certificate. By right, they have inserted chip on the bib which should indicate the timing and the certificate should be sent home with indication of time and placing. In addition, this yer the t-shirt was round collar compared to last year which was with collar.

Next, year, I need to reconsider if i really want to take part in this race.

No comments: