Friday, December 20, 2013

Meeting Ahmad Jauhari








I always wanted to meet well known CEOs such as Tony Fernandes, Nazir Razak, AK Nathan, etc and get to know them. As they will be always covered with bodyguards and bonzors, its tough even to get a photograph by a ordinary citizen.

I was at Malaysia Airlines Toastmasters meeting yesterday where they celebrated 10th anniversary. Just after the meeting started, past district governor, Ritchie came into the room, and he brought in surprise guest, Ahmad Jauhari, CEO/MD of MAS and he was just seating right behind me.

He spoke in humble manner and the way he appeared as if he is always ready to perform. Even while the event is going on, he was only focusing on the speeches and never even once, touched his phone.

When I asked him if I can have a photo with him, he said "of course"...

No comments: