Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What happended to my targets for 2011?

1. Complete marathon below 3 hours 59 minutes.


Achieved - 3:58 in KL Marathon. It's my personal best.


2. To be Area Champion (Humor, Evaluation, Table Topic, International Speech)

Achieved - Area B1 International Speech Champion & Division B Champion


3. Complete audit file for a listed company

Achieved - UOA REIT, AISB, GOODWAY


4. Reduce weight to 58kg.

Failed - Achieved 58kg in June but lack of dicipline made it to shoot up to 65kg in December.

5. Take up swimming class and able to swim 800 freestyle within half hour

Failed - went for 3 classes, then did not continue.

6. Buy road racing bicycle before Christmas

Failed - I did light scouting but I lost focus on getting it after that.

7. Recruit 7 members for DKC TMC

Achieved - recruited 11

 
Things which I failed, I atleast tried something. Of course all those which failed will be carried forward to year 2012 as my targets.

No comments: