Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Becareful at Hypermarts

2 days ago I was at Hypermart to buy a drink. The price stated was RM12.99. The upon scanning at the payment counter, the price was stated RM15.99. What the hack? I told the cashier that it's suppose to RM12.99 and even brought her to the rack that I took the drink.

Then she called the manager. I had to wait for another damn 10minutes. Upon their investigation, the new price is RM12.99 and it's not updated in the pricing system. What the heck?

You are running hypermart and you can give this kind of lame excuses. This actually happened to me 3 times already. For naive citizens, they would just pay regardless of the amount. This is indirectly cheating the consumers.

I urge everyone to check and recalculate the rough total pricing as there could be a similar story to repeat.

No comments: