Sunday, July 19, 2009

Siemens Run 19 July'09

Distance: 10km
Placing: 24th
Timing: 42:24

Though Im still recovering from KLIM, but I needed long run to ensure Im fit for IAFG. I got stuck in between of the crowd. So I had to get my way out. I saw Ronnie in front of me. So I just paced him. As the route gets challenging, I was lagging behind. Thanks to 5 water stations placed along the route.

I still managed to keep the distance at 50m with Ronnie. When I was at Bank Rakyat, turning into Jln Raja Laut, I increased my pace as it was only 2km to finishing. I thought that we will be turning at Maju Junction but it went further to Cycle and Carriage complex. Coming towards Sogo, I saw Traditional drummers were playing the music. Nice to see Malay, Chienese, Punjabi and Tamil, all to getehr at one place. That music really swithed on my Turbo. I knew at Globe, I had only 500M to finishing. I saw Ronnie was getting tired, thus upon the traffic light at Dataran, I just overtook him and sprinted all the way to finishing line. Finnaly, I beat Ronnie after long many attempts.

1 comment:

ramlan said...

congrat buat 42 minit, meya u punya bird voice dlm blog kuat sangat