Thursday, March 26, 2009

Auditor's Life is Crap

I was going to be not earlier than 1am for the whole of last week.
I tried not working on weekends, but somehow, the senior made me to work during weekend.
The clients dont understand our feelings. They keep on dragging their submission of documents. This made us to even work later. 2 weeks ago I went back home at 5am. My personal best okay.
Looks like i cant sustain this for long time. see how it goes for my future assigments. I dont know how this partners and managers can work that long hours.

Now I trealise that most of them in my firm is not married. No wonder lah!

The crap thing about auditors life:

1. You dont get enough sleep (only 4 hours per day)

2. You loose hair

3. You gain weight because you eat alot and dont exercise

4. You get stressed easily and start to shout at your loved ones

5. You get paid peanuts.

No comments: