Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tanggathon Training - 23 Feb'09

It was my 1st training for KL Towerthon this week. I was worried that I had no idea where to go for training after late office hour. Then I realised that my office itself has 25 floors excluding 5 floors for parking. Therefore, I went back to office at 8pm, then changed to my vest and sport shoe.

I started from B5 and climbed till level 25. It took around 7minutes. first 6 floors were alrite. But then , i started to get tired due to smoke. I dont know why pwople like to smoke at staircase. After reaching level 25, I felt relieved. I slowly came down to ground floor and went back home.

Here's my workout:
25 level x 11 steps x 2 = 550
5 level x 8steps x 2 = 80
Total: 630steps.

Venue: Menara Millineum, Pusat Bandar Damansara
Time: 8pm

I'm going to try it again today.

No comments: