Thursday, July 16, 2020

ACCA Career Webinar





When you are being challenged, don't say why me. Say, test me. Small minds talk at the back and merely attack through fake emails. But hero will always be recognize and appreciated.

It was a great opportunity given by ACCA to moderate the session for the ACCA affiliate/students on the webinar entitled : Being resilient, Begin with End in Mind.

As usual, the session kicked off with opening speech by ACCA marketing staff, then followed by myself with the moderation and the speaker was also my colleague sharing her experience on getting through the paper after several attempts.

Initially, the questions were slow, then we were flooded with questions, until we had to stop it. One of the interesting questions I had was as above.

I was happy to share my experience and knowledge as ACCA student and developing caliber accountants.


No comments: