Monday, January 16, 2017

DHRUVA NATCHATHIRAM - a new vikram

Ever since movie Sethu, Vikram has been venturing into different genre of movies and the list goes on from Pithamagan, Anniyan, I, Deiva Thirumagal and recently Iru Mugan.

If someone were to succeed Kamalahasan, I would nominate this person. Now he has joined for the 1st time with Gautham Vasudev Menon for Dhuruva Natchatiram. Now the posters and teaser is out, 1 thing I can say is Vikram is again on his sylish mode. After rajapaatai, I and Iru Mugan, now Vikram is on salt and pepper look for the 1st time.

It rekindle the look of George Clooney and Sean Connery. Ajith Kumar had it in Veeram, vedalam and Mankatha. But I feel it really suits Vikram, added with his winter coat and tie. No wonder Samantha and Amy Jackson want to act with him..

  
The movie has been shot in New york (based on teaser). Not surprise, having GVM, definitely New York is his 2nd home after Chennai. From the teaser, we can gauge that it's going to be an action packed movie with elements of thriller.

Now I'm eagerly waiting for the movie....

No comments: