Monday, December 1, 2014

Tall Tales contest - 29Nov'14

It was my 3rd attempt, and I told myself, if I don't finish podium, it would be my last. After previous 2 contest, I had more ideas on the speechcrafting.

It was a new venue, Wisma Alianzz. Nevertheless, the contenders were tough ones too. prior year, 3rd place and 2nd place winners, Timothy and Victor was there. I was drawn as contestant 9 whom is also the last contestant.

After witnessing 8 contestants, my pick was victor, timothy and geouff. Thus, I need to give a performance better than them. But being amateur in this field, I gave all that I have.

Audience enjoyed the speech.

When results came, there were 1 time disqualification. I know it was not me, because I finished the speech when it was at yellow zone.

And 3rd place was yours truly. 2nd place went to Timothy and champion was victor.

I'm satisfied with my performance. In addition, it was my maiden podium for tall tale contest. Now I have complete collections of all 5 contest podium finishes.







No comments: