Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Stupid Trichy Airport

I had bad experience 5 years ago and I thought they world have improved but it's still the same.

After being used to Malaysian immigration, I was at Trichy airport, and those immigration officers were damn unfriendly. They even throw the passport, ask question as if i'm their slave and convicted crime. Worse thing, when I was returning, That officers was even talking about movie to another officer whom just came back from leave.

This people don't even have courtesy to say Thank you, Have a pleasant stay etc..

Another bad experience was, I was business class passenger, the officer manning the counter was not from Airlines (which i felt abnormal). There were no business class line, thus I had to queue for half hour. But those officers whom are also corrupted, allow some passengers to cut queue.

When I told the officer, she bullshit to me that they were business class passengers. Actually they were not. I raised my voice by saying, there;s no system here and I wont recommend my friends to come to this place. Really disappointing.

She was worried, thereafter, she came and apologized before I board the plane and allowed me to board the 1st. I'm surprise for such big country with much population and smart graduates, this kind of incidents are still taking place.

It's either all smart Indians are already ran away to overseas or India is only good in IT and nothing else they are well verse.

No comments: