Friday, August 29, 2014

Chatime Jalan Ipoh

It's my normal place to by the beverage there. Today, there was extraordinary crowd due to a group of school students. Thus, I had to wait like 15 minutes.

I was fine with waiting time. But the agony started after that. Normally, they will call the number or type it into the Que management system. Today, they didn't do that. So after 15 minutes, I went to the counter straight and waited there. I had strong suspect that they were serving the customers after me. It was true as my number was 23 and they served number 24.

Suddenly the waitress girl with speck asked me, "Can I have your receipt". I replied, I'm waiting here long". She just gave me the drink and say Thank you with harsh manner.

I just don't understand, I'm not buying the drink for free or I'm begging for your drink. Why cant you be more polite.

Next, can't you apologize for your mistake done. I know you are in your early 20s, but why are you so bloody egoistic or Kiasu.

Now it makes me to think twice before buying drink from that shop if this kind of service being provided, or maybe it's fine for youngsters aged below 25 years for such situation but if this were to continue, the civil sense among Klang valley people is just deteriorating. 

No comments: