Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Guest Speaker at Jakarta Toastmasters Club



Your value is only worthy, when you go to another zone and gained the respect. It's what happened when, I was invited by Dinesh Waswani (District Champion) to visit his club (Jakarta Innovators Toastmasters Club). He requested me to share my knowledge on how to add varieties to the club and I graciously accepted it. I shared my knowledge how differently I handled my club to revive it and challenges you may face as leaders.

It was my first time presenting on a foreign soil and I wanted to make it a great outing. With the applause and comments I received. I was glad that my style of presentation was accepted.

This was followed by invitation by Jakarta Motivators Club where, they requested me to share knowledge on encouraging members to complete their Competent Leader manual. The meeting was publicised and it was also attended by 3 other clubs around Jakarta.

There was warm welcome from the audience and other clubs were wanting to invite me to their clubs. Really felt honored to present speeches in front of different type of audience. I'm glad that I made my 1st step into International Arena.

No comments: