Thursday, November 22, 2012

Worthy gift

After a year of working and contributing towards the club's turnaround, the club was awarded as President Distinguished Club during the semi annual convention last weekend. It's definitely memorable for me to go on stage as Club President to receive the award.

Of course, other people were there on the stage, which I don't bother as it's the culture for these people, when there's good thing they will get exited and try to get the share but during setback, nobody bothers and blame me for it.

It's a award which nobody could take it from me or my club members. Though, the Division team nor the Area Governor rarely supported the club, but we still made it to the finishing line.

Even the appreciation from District was not received by our club till today. So we can judge hows the effectiveness of leadership by the past district officers in the division.

Though some award was reaped from me as they gave it to their preferred member, but they should take note that the universe is watching it. That's what happened during the closing ceremony when a jackpot was offered to me during the closing ceremony, which will really make it memorable for me.

Glad it was picked by District Governor, handed and Read by my close/good friends Naelah and Emil.

For the folks out there whom is expecting me to go down, just remember, "you can take the honey from the bee BUT you can't take out the hard work from the bee".

No comments: