Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Long Run

After Thaipusam break, it's time for me to get back to training. I made use of the Chinese New Year Break to do morning runs.

As summary I did 10km(Wednesday)+13km(Friday)+27km(Sunday) for total of 50km this week.

I was suppose to follow Ronnie and the team today. As I reached there 6.25am, I only saw Lionel. It's already 6.35am, so Lionel decided to follow the fast runners lead by Sharuddin, Richard Habeya, venugopal and the rest.

I didn't wanted to kill myself following them. SO I decided to follow pacesetters with our Hot Lady, Veronica. They went for a slow run. As the run goes, I realise, the pace was too slow, so I break from them at the hockey stadium.

Then as usual run till Petronas Hartamas and did a 3 minutes break before running another 3 loops. That loops were tough although only 7km. Then took another 2 minutes break to refresh.

There's a chap ayam runner followed me till IRB, then he followed different route. After that, I was all alone till the finishing line.

I was really exhausted and can feel my throat was dried and body cant produce anymore sweat.

Anyway, it was a good workout for me after long time. I was attempting something more than 22km after Penang Bridge.

Hope the total mileage increase in coming weeks.

No comments: