Monday, November 29, 2010

CICM Run - 28 Nov

I was down with flu courtesy of Penang Bridge. for the whole week and my muscles were also tired after that run. Thus I decided to take it easy for the upcomig CICM Run. Furthermore, as long I finish within 1:30minutes, I will be entitled for a medal. So why worry?

As the race started, I went on jogging pace and let whoever wants to overtake. The route was mixture of hills and flat route where it went through the highway and housing area of Bkt Jalil.

I was pacing the cap ayam runner from 2nd km onwards. After the first water station, I tried to increase my pace a bit so that, I can come out from the big pelathon behind. Kevin Chow was pacing with me and upon reaching the final 500M which was at the MSN, I pushed myself and overtook Kevin and the chap ayam runner.

I was awarded 46th placing with timing of 52:53. Wow, even, with slower pacing, I manage to get into top 50. i relised, I was at normal condition, I would have got into top 30. It's alright, more races to come in Dec.

No comments: