Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Miri Convention

Finnaly, I had a short break from my work to go for holidays.

This was the final convention as District 51 will be separated from Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei and Indonesia. Thus, it was memorable and a touching moments for us.

The Miri City was quiet and no trafic jams noted. I think apart from Klang Valley, nowhere else got trafic jam. It was similar to Kuching, except for the sea horse.

Though it was a rushing trip, but alleast I made myself to be relaxed. The convention took place at Imperial Hotel, but I stayed at Kingswood Hotel (cheaper and just opposite Imperial). Furthermore, it's room for 2 people but we stayed 4 of us. Hehehe.

There were night clubs as I heard that Miri is for partiying. Though the convention had hicups, overall they made it a good job as 1st timer.

Next will be KL in Oct 29 till 31. really looking foward for it.

No comments: