Thursday, April 22, 2010

Finnaly my machine brokedown

I was working till 1.30am everyday and for the last weekend i worked till 3 am. To add the wound, I worked on Monday and only came back home on Tuesday @ 8am. Had only 4 hours rest and rushed back to work.

My challenge was to work with workaholic manager whom doesn't care abt her health. On Tuesday I told her straight that I'm not a night worker as my effectiveness will drop. It's better that I take rest and wake up early morning to work. Be she just cant understand me.

She said that it seems she never sleep for 4 days and she was still healthy. Damn, that's her body, not mine. She's a kind of person whom not involved with other activities rather than just work and work.

So the results. I got sick today with fever, flu, cough. Damn, decided, not going to work past 11.30 from now onwards and going to get at least 6hours sleep everyday.

I want a balance life man.

No comments: