Friday, December 4, 2009

My Birthday which was NOT a Good Day

My Birthday was yesterday. As I wake up, it was already raining at 6.45am. I thought that would be a blessing. BUT, it made me to go to work late and dragged all my "to do list".

I had to send my wife to Immigration. I was suppose to go to immigration at 7am and finish the job by 9am but everything went "hay-wire". So we manage to go there only at 9.30. By then, the immigration was like "Sardine Tin" already. So I left her there and went to office and the immigration work only finished at 12.30pm. Therefore, I had to pick up my wife and send her to work.

By the time I came back to office, it's already 1.30pm and everyone already had their lunch. So I went alone to have my lunch.

Later in the afternoon, my Toastmaster President dropped bombshell saying that there's low registration for the speech workshop that I'm organising, thus has to be postponed. Luckily not cancelled. Otherwise all my effort will go to drain.

I had to meet the manager, so that I could wrap up the file, but he was MIA from office for the whole day. I waited for the whole day till 12.30am, then he called me by saying that he couldn't make if to office. Damn, he "Fang Fei Kei" me. For nothing I stayed in office so late.

The best part I had to go for dinner on my own as most of them already had theirs.

Looked like the whole day was screwed up for me.

But at least, I received more than 20 messages/wishes from my friends. Its a record for me where, normally, there will be less than 5 people wishing me as the date is not significant.

I just never had a good mood although it was suppose to a celebration day.

No comments: