Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Journey of Life - Charity Run-29 Nov'09

My third consecutive race in Klang for the year. I have not been training after Klang Pacers 12km as stuck with my job and coming back late everyday including working during weekends. Furthermore, my client was buying me lunch and dinner at mamak for most of the day for the past 2 weeks. This has increased fats in my body and reduced my endurance.

anyway, I'm back to action from Hari Raya Haji and wanted to ensure I'm equiped with some fitness training. The venue of the run was very vague "Football field, Taman Klang Jaya". I manage to get into that Taman but got more than 3 football fields. I called Naresh but still got lost. I got a bit worried as there was only 30 minutes before the run starts and I'm still lost. Finally, I called the organiser, Cat and she somehow manage to show me the way.

Since, a group of runners went to KLAVA Road Relay, this made my job easier as making into top 20. The route was flat all the way and it was withing housing area. We explored new are called "Botanic Garden". On our way back, it started raining. We had probably another 2km to go. But we didnt bother since it was refreshing for me.

Thanks to Suresh for pacing me. I just sticked with him from beginning till the end. He was satisfied that he never run that speed before for 7km. anyway, I couldnt push further due to lack of training.

It's time to buck up now. My next one will be a different race. "Biathlon". Let's see wheter I can swim or drown till death.

No comments: