Monday, April 15, 2019

District 51 Table Topics Contest

Not Every Change is an Improvement, but Every Improvement is a Change.

I will never forget this topic in my entire life. 
This had brought me to my maiden District title for Table Topics contest.

Going against 5 other contestants from Penang, Perak and KL, whom were equally competitive and had their own strength/advantages.

I was contestant number 4 and other podium finishers were before me, which I means, I had to miss their speeches.

Upon completion of my speech, I had the crowds applause and cheer, which brought the confidence in me that it was a great conclusion/strong finishing.

It’s my 2nd attempt at District level for Table Topics contest. I went with open mind, just to perform my best regardless of the results, ensure audience enjoy my speech and leave a lasting impression with them.

Success is the ability to move from one failure to another without loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill. I will definitely agree with this. 

Ipoh was the town where I got my maiden District podium 6 years ago and now I got maiden District Table Topics title.

For 14 years, losing at club, area and even at Division level, losing to rookies and youngsters, but, never say never attitude made me to come back and grab my maiden title. 

Those 14 years were my “investments”.

Big thank you to all the well-wishers and moral supports that you have been pouring to me...

And to the great audience , you were awesome.

#district51
#districttabletopicschampion
#maidentitle
#nevergiveup
#neversaynever
#ipohconference
#inikalilah






No comments: