Monday, October 17, 2016

Division D Humorous Speech and Evaluation Contest 2016






Managed to defend my Evaluation contest title and made a hatrick. To add the icing, I manage to recapture the Humorous speech title. 2 terms ago, I became double champion too.

I was not expecting much from the contest and went there just to meet new members and learn some new techniques. The rest is just a bonus.

Being final contestant, the pressure was on me as i need to overdo the rest. In addition, there were less than 60 audience, thus the impact was less.

It was a new location for me to experience as I never contested in Monash University.It's always good to experiment new locations. Furthermore, with reshuffling of clubs, manage to share same stage with newbies.

Let's see what happens next.


No comments: