Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wild Wild Run 2.0 - 30 December'12

After few breaks, its time for me to prove that I'm back to the screen. As it's the curtain closure for the year, I took it easy.

There were inadequate reminders and even when I sent sms for confirmation, the person did not even respond. Nevertheless, I manage to google for the details.

The loop distance was 1.8km. My target was to go for 5loops. Glad, Chan Bai from Slowrunnerz was there. I just followed him and completed the run.

It was a different experience running in zoo and I'm going there after 2 years.

There's no big change for the place. Even if I go there after 10 years, the surrounding would be the same. Very poor maintenance.

Even, a fridge magnet cost RM8.90. Damn..

Overall, I still came back with a medal as a consolation.

No comments: