Sunday, January 2, 2011

What a nice end for the year

I have not been playing football since 2006, thus I followed my school junior to play football near my housing area. It was fun and enticing for us especially for me to touch the ball after lapse of 4 years. At the end, my team won 3-1 where I scored one of the goal.

Thus, in 2011, decided to take up football as my active resting activity.

Then, me, wife with my campus junior and classmate went to "The Curve" and hunted for a place to sit at a restaurant. Everywhere was packed with people. Finally, we manage to go to Station Kopitiam.

Next we bought the party spray, 6 can for RM10 and waited till the countdown. There were no official countdown. What we knew was when there was fire works, it means, it's new year.

Just upon the the fire work started, the party also started. everyone started spraying the spray and there goes " HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011".

No comments: