Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Personal Builder

 


Focus on the people whom builds and supports you, and you shall move ahead. This quote really suits/worth it for me because, a mediocre mind merely look at the weakness and attacks indirectly, nevertheless, the worthy ones really challenges and builds you.

Recently when I was invited to conduct a workshop, which was attended by people across the country, I manage to capture not the attention of the audience but became their influencer. Of course, there were many other comments, and I could capture this which capture my attention.

While empty vessels makes more sound, in Malay they call it "Otak Udang"-prawn brain and worse thing, "Udang Gantung" - Hanging prawn. Prawn itself has less value and its head has no value , that's where it becomes garbage.

So, just focus on people whom moulds you and creates to make you better.  

No comments: